My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Restless….!

My soul is extremely restless today…I am unable to concentrate in my work….I am unable to read….in fact, the same Ben Hur whom I had applauded so much in my last post, holds no ease for me today….In fact, I just gave up reading it….now I am in search of a new book but again I am unable to do so….ahhh, I am just going mad….

Something is bothering me….dunno what exactly….something unseen….something unknown…..can’t name it, can’t place it, can’t figure it out….or do I actually have a name for me….is it FB? The truth is that I am unable to access FB from my mobile since yesterday afternoon. There seems to be some network error. So is it that that’s bothering me so much? But then it’s my decision to remain “hidden/hibernated” during the entire Lenten season. So I shouldn’t be cribbing about it at all. But like I said, I don’t know what exactly is pestering me so much.

PS: I ain’t that restless now….I just managed to go through FB on my mobile. The smile’s back on my face. I am sure now…..my unknown, unnamed and unseen devil was no one but FB…..it had to be!!! Oh Lord, why am I like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment