My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Today's Divine Revelation

Dear DLL Jesus, 

Today's divine revelation for me is that you gifted me with faith!

As I have written before my life between the years 1996 to 1999 was immensely painful and a total waste! As a loner, without proper guidance from my father and elder brothers, I kept struggling with everything I did. 

I didn't even know you - but you always knew me - so you felt pity for me because I was searching for happiness in all the wrong places! You very well knew that I could never find my happiness if I searched all alone - so you took me into your family and kept nourishing me with faith! You gifted me Faith to show me the beauty of Carmel - that's where my happiness was - not in the places I was searching! I was searching in vain!

But now my search is complete - you helped me find my happiness in Carmel - recognise my happiness in Carmel and now my heart is indebted to you for the great love you have shown to me in Carmel!

No comments:

Post a Comment