My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

1999

I started 1999 with a debacle!

I lost my job in the very first month!

I was broke in February and March. 

In March I got a freelance writing assignment and it was during this assignment that Mr Hubby made his entry into my life. But I didn't even look his way when he asked me to keep the change money (it's a different story altogether). But somehow I knew he was one of those again who would be making me say no as he didn't match the description of my Prince Charming. I was so tired of this!

So for the next two and a half months, I didn't bother to get in touch with him even though he had asked me to! But Jesus had a different plan for my life which I was unaware of - I was unaware of Jesus also - but he was very much aware of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment