My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

1999 onwards.......

1999 ended with my marriage!

Keeping my Prince Charming on the back burner, I started a new life. But this new life turned out to be worse than the previous one - it was like jumping into the fire from the frying pan - the inlaws turned out to be worse than my family! But I was helpless - I had rebelled against my father to get married and leave the hell created by him. He threatened me and told me not to be back if anything went wrong. Same treatment from one of my brothers. So I could not go back to them! 

And then one fine night, two months after our marriage, the inlaws threw the two of us from their house. We were homeless. If Mr Hubby had not supported me and had listened to his parents, my life would have turned out to be a living hell all over again - my family would have been proven right - and they would have forever cursed me for being rebellious to them! 

But like I said before, Jesus had a different plan for me! Even though I didn't know him, he knew me from my mother's womb. That's why he didn't give me my Prince Charming at that time - perhaps I didn't need him then - I needed someone who would be an instrument in getting me into Christianity, in getting me to know Christ, who had been waiting to include me into his family and eventually into Carmel - the most beautiful place in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment