My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Oh, what a beautiful dream!

Dear DLL Jesus, 

Today I have been wondering about the exact time when I had stopped chasing my dream. I guess I had stopped chasing my dream when I had to accept the bitter facts of my life to carry on! I had to keep my dream on the back burner and accept the harsh truth of life that not everyone has their dreams come true. I lost the battle against the world.

But this dream was always there on the subconscious level. The dream always came out at all the wrong junctions of life. This dream always embarrassed me in all the wrong places - it made me lose my dignity and respect!

But now my dream has come true! And since this dream was always meant to pacify me and do me good, it is not embarrassing me in any way! I also know the reason why I couldn't fulfil my dream at that time - why it never came true at that time. It's simply because my dream had to set me free, just like you have set me free! The goal of my dream was to set myself free from all the debacles of my life. It was the role of my dream to make me realise its true beauty - oh what a beautiful dream it is - so perfect, so soothing, a dream that I had always dreamed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment