My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Beautiful Garden


Today I did some gardening after quite a long time!

While I was gardening I realised that the meaning of Carmel is "a beautiful garden" - and my heart blossomed at this realisation!

No wonder then I have always loved gardens and plants and animals and everything related to a beautiful garden. Since my childhood, I have loved gardens and aspired to have one. But I never could and so I have been growing potted plants in the house and being happy with my version of a beautiful garden!

I am also in love with the beautiful garden that is there in the Carmelite monastery in Goa. That is the only monastery I have ever been to and seen and so for me, it's the most beautiful monastery in the whole wide world. I just adore it and my love for monasteries started from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment