My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, June 9, 2022

3 December 2015

My love for Jesus just kept growing! 

There was no looking back!

3 December 2015 (Thursday) was the most beautiful day of my life. I was invited to be a part of the OCDS!

But I was a fool to have not understood the beauty of Carmel at that initial stage. So I decided to leave. But Jesus wanted me to be a part of this beautiful Order and so, through the Spiritual Assistant, forced me to stay back. So I stayed back!!! 

Since then I have taken it upon myself to know more about the charisms and beauty of Carmel. I have done my research and made my notes and understood the value of this beautiful Carmelite Order. The writings and lives of the Carmelite Saints have helped me immensely. These writings and prayers have made me whatever I am today! Every day is a day of transformation for me - I learn something new every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment