My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, November 21, 2022

Thank you, Infant Jesus!πŸ™πŸ»

While in Mangalore, on the evening of 13 October, I said the evening prayers along with the Fathers in the chapel of their monastery. I was using their breviary. In it, I found a bookmark. It was a family consecration prayer to the Infant Jesus. I took one of the Father's permissions to keep it for myself. He willingly allowed it. I was very pleased.

Earlier that day I was crying near the statue of the Infant Jesus because nothing was going well. Everything was a mess. Googaa was jobless and not even trying anywhere. Goldie was at home not attending her college in Indore. There was a lot of frustration as they were not doing anything. Just wasting their time at home. So I prayed a lot and then cried a lot.

And then on 21 October, I started saying the family consecration prayer to Infant Jesus. Today I completed one month of praying that prayer. But everything started coming under control much before a month. 

First Goldie went to Indore on 3 November to give her exams. She decided to stay back for a month as she got someone generous to stay with.

Then Googaa got a job in Bhiwandi and started working on 15 November. They gave her accommodation as commuting would take time. So she is happily working now in Bhiwandi and also staying there happily.

Goldie is happily staying with her friend in Indore and enjoying her college life.

We both husband and wife are happy with each other and Milo. There's no more frustration and fights in the family. All are doing something constructive.

If these are not the miracles of the Infant Jesus, then what are they? 

Thank you so much, Infant Jesus, for all these miracles!!!πŸ™πŸ»

Forever indebted to you!πŸ™πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment