My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Follow You

From the moment I read these verses from today's Gospel, I have been wanting to write something about the word "immediately". 

From the time I got baptized in April 2001 till the time I started following you eventually, since the fag end of 2009, wasn't immediate. It took me so many years to leave my nets to follow you. The net entanglements became so drastic that I could have gotten strangled by it. But how could you allow that to happen to a child of yours whom you had saved in her mother's womb? You had definitely not saved me then to get entangled in the nets of my life. You had great plans for me - plans for my betterment and not destruction. 

So you allowed the nets to entangle me for a little while - only till I could handle it, realize the great love and friendship that you had to offer me and start following you!!!

I started following you after being saved by the nets in 2010 and left everything to be your sincere disciple. The nets still bother me but this time you have given me the grace to understand how to come out from the netty situations of my life. 

Here I am Lord, getting entangled in my nets practically every day, but the power of your love and friendship helps me to cut the tangles - it's not easy but it is also not impossible - it takes time to free myself but I can do all things in You who strengthens me!!!🤗

You are my Bestie Forever and I love ❤️  you a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment