My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, November 7, 2022

OCDS Presidentship


Dear DLL Jesus,

Today I complete one year of OCDS presidentship.πŸ™πŸ»

The journey so far has been quite good except for a few teething problems (lights being kept on after the weekly meetings) and one council member filled with ego!πŸ™ƒ

But I can handle all things in You who strengthens me!πŸ™πŸ»

So today I pray for the strength to carry on for two more years the responsibility that you have entrusted to me. 

I also pray that I don't make anyone fall into any kind of temptation because of me. Please Lord let no one fall into temptation because of me!πŸ™πŸ» Let me not fall into any kind of temptation and even if I inevitably fall, give me the grace and strength to come back to you through repentance and realization. But let me not be the cause of anyone's sin.πŸ™πŸ»

Please Lord, please!!!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment