My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, November 17, 2022

I hate November!

I really hate November!πŸ˜•

From the beginning of this month, I am getting this excruciating pain in my shoulder and right arm. No amount of medicine or physiotherapy is able to cure this. I am in too much pain.πŸ˜₯

And I have to travel to Goa for the OCDS Regional Meet.πŸ˜”

Please be with me, Lord!πŸ™πŸ»

Be with all of us as the enemy is playing games with all of us. He's injuring us one by one. Yesterday someone fractured a leg and backed out. Another member will back out soon. Two of us have hand injuries. We really, really need you Lord to be with us.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

 Then there's a Judas also in the group.πŸ˜₯

But with you with us, nothing is going to be wrong!πŸ™πŸ»

Be our guide and strength, Lord! 

Without you, nothing is possible and with you, nothing is impossible!!!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

PS: According to my Facebook memories, it was today in 2019 that my fibrous problems started aggravating. So I really hate November!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment