My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Mysore

One evening in September I was diligently working on my magazine when suddenly my mind got distracted when I heard the word Mysore on TV. I wanted to write a post about it.

It was on my mind for quite some time but I got busy with the new jewellery magazine work.

I had altogether forgotten about Mysore.

Then in Goa, I was reminded of Mysore again when it was told to us that either the council members' training session or the OCDS Congress will be held in Mysore.

The reason for my liking Mysore are two:

1) I visited it when I was a child.
2) There's a Carmelite seminary and monastery there.

So I have developed a strong liking for the place and I want to visit it all over again - looking forward to one of the two activities that will be conducted in Mysore.

No comments:

Post a Comment