My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, November 18, 2022

Forever in Love ❤️ with You

Lord, after writing to you last night, I went to sleep rejoicing in your love!❤️  

Even though in pain, I slept well!🤗

Then today in the morning I again felt that excruciating pain while getting up from sleep. But I was scheduled to meet a different physiotherapist. She assured me that nothing was majorly wrong with me that could not be cured in five days! My pain is because of the aggressive throwball service that I did to save my community from losing miserably.🤭 

She also said that I can travel to Goa without my hand in a sling. I  just can't lift heavy things. 

So she has already started her treatment on me. And I can already feel the difference in my hand and shoulder. 

Thank you my daddy long legs, my DLL, for yet another miracle in my life - forever indebted to your mercy and grace - forever in love ❤️  with you!!!🤗🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment