My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, March 27, 2020

Life changing Eucharistic Celebrations

In the OCDS annual Lenten Retreat held on 14th and 15th March, 2020 it was said that since some of us attend daily Mass, how has it transformed our life? At that time I didn't have an answer, but I have been thinking about it all along! I have been trying to remember my turnaround story!

If I am not wrong, it was the hymn AMAZING GRACE during 2011 Ash Wednesday (9th March) that brought repentance in my life! I remember correctly that after attending the Mass and hearing this hymn, I decided to do some acts of penance that Lent. I decided to forgo certain things like my coffee, lunch and Facebook!

That Mass brought transformation in me! Since that day, I try to be as attentive as I can be for all the Masses!

Then the Divine Mercy Sunday (8th April) Mass in 2018 was yet another turnaround Mass for me when the holy cloak got rubbed on me and I felt like the haemorrhaging woman in Mark 5. That made me attend the daily Eucharistic Celebrations and I have been a daily Mass goer since the following Monday i.e 9th April, 2018. It was a Hindi Mass.

So these two Eucharistic Celebrations have brought the much required transformations in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment