My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, March 27, 2020

The days of the Old Testament!

I am really amazed to realize that you Lord, in unity with the Father and the Holy Spirit, are bringing back the days of the Old Testament! Some things like the days during the Exile, the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus, etc are really being understood by me now! All the writings of the Prophets wherein they have written about praying with a contrite heart is being understood by me now! So long I understood those writings to teach in Sunday School but really understanding their deep significance now!

I am convinced Lord that you are allowing this pandemic to teach us a big lesson - we all wandered far away from you, it's your way of bringing us back to our senses!!!

Without you we are nothing!!!

I understood this a long time ago, the world is realising this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment