My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, March 30, 2020

Today's gospel woman!

Dear DLL Jesus,

This unnamed woman in today's gospel has always fascinated me. In fact, all the women, especially the sinful ones, have always fascinated me. Be this woman, or the Samaritan woman, or Mary at the feet of Jesus listening to him, or the woman who anointed his feet with the ointment, and of course Mary Magdalene - they all have fascinated me, touched me with their conversion stories and brought me closer to you! Somewhere deep in my heart I have started to believe that all of them are me and it's my life that has got transformed by your grace!

Mary Magdalene has been the favourite of them all - and yesterday's gospel reveals that the Mary who sat at your feet and the woman who anointed your feet are the same women - and that she happens to be none other than Mary Magdalene! She lived in Magdala with her sister Martha and brother Lazarus and followed you as your disciple wherever you went!🤗 

But my instinct tells me that even this woman in today's gospel is Mary Magdalene! I am not too sure about it but Lord, my instinct says so!🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment