My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, March 27, 2020

Rejoice Sunday

"Find meaning in defeat. If you give in at some point during the experiment and succumb to the temptation, don’t lose heart. Make failure your servant by examining its root. And then get back up to try again."

This sentence had struck me the most when I was typing everyone's articles and stories for the OCDS Easter Magazine.

And then 23rd March happened to be the Fourth Sunday of Lent which is also known as the Laetare Sunday or Rejoice Sunday - rejoice not because we are getting over Lent but because we are nearing Easter. But I also read that rejoice because there are still two more weeks left in the Lenten season - two more weeks to be firm in our fasting and praying and almsgiving!

So I want to rejoice because I have still two more weeks to get going with my fasting! Though I succumbed to my fasting since last Saturday, the above line and today been Rejoice Sunday gives me the hope to start again!!!

And no matter what, this time I will not succumb to my fasting!!! Be it a good morning or a night, how does it matter to me? All my mornings and nights are good - thanks to Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment