My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, March 27, 2020

Spiritually Enriching Lockdown

This lockdown since 21st March is turning out to be most wonderful and spiritually enriching time for me!😇

Except partaking the Lord sacramentally, I am doing much better than the other times! I am praying more, reading more, writing more and even cooking more!😂 I made chapattis today all by myself!

I am really enjoying this lockdown and my home has become my monastery and domestic church! There is Mass in the morning, regular prayers and some really quality reading is been done!🙏🏻

And how can I forget to write about the Bible study course that Fr. Regan sent to me!😇 This online Bible Study Programme (BSP) was initiated on the Feast of the Annunciation of our Lord and was sent to me also - I am so very happy! This lockdown could not have been better than this!😇

 

No comments:

Post a Comment