My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Tearful Tuesday

Dear DLL Jesus, 

I am continuously thinking about them - and the more I think about them, the more I want to be with them!😥 I was in tears while scrubbing vessels in the afternoon. The desire of joining them had first come to me on that tearful Tuesday morning on 17 May 2022 when I had gone to visit the cloistered Carmel sisters in Bangalore. The two-day training program on the new OCDS statutes had a great effect on me when I came to know that I can be buried in my scapular and OCDS could be written on my headstone. And then when I visited them I wanted to join them.

I kept thinking about all the possibilities of joining them as a married person. I don't want to be a financial burden on my girls and don't want to pressurize them for money the way the in-laws do. I don't want to struggle for shelter the way my mother does. I love Carmel from the bottom of my heart and since I found my Peace here, I desire to be on the other side of it. It is a strong desire which has got stronger today. It is your will - on which side I should be in the evening of my life.👏

It is a desire that has become stronger on your annual Feast Day at Carmel Hill. Let your will be done in my life - let your plans prevail!🙏🏻

PS: This is the feeling that I always get whenever I visit these convents and monasteries - there's this strong power that pulls me towards them.😥

No comments:

Post a Comment