My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

31 January

Dear DLL Jesus,

31 January is yet another important day of my life.🤗 

This is the day, in 2004, I came to know that I was expecting a child for the second time.🤗 It was a Saturday evening and I had gone to the doctor after returning from my office. It was at that point that the news got confirmed.🤗 So I am quite sentimental about this day.

Thus when the freelance job offer to join back the gems and jewellery industry was given to me last year on this day, I just grabbed it.🤗 I grabbed it because I was tired of being jobless and wanted to do something constructive. Obviously, I wrote to you about it and took it as your will for me to get started afresh professionally.🤗

I am sure this has been your will for me as I am still in the gems and jewellery industry.🤗 It has in fact been an extremely fruitful exposure for me as I have managed to make a comeback in my favourite industry. So thank you so much, Lord, for giving such a beautiful push to my professional life.🤗 Forever indebted to you for being able to make a mark in the media - all over again!😇 

Thank you also for the lipid profile test that was done yesterday - everything is normal and under control health-wise too! Thank you so much for your love and care for us!!!🙏🏻😇🙏🏻

PS: Even today's Gospel is one of my favourite ones of that of the woman haemorrhaging for 12 years. It always manages to touch my heart as you have healed me too from the same problem.🙏🏻

PS 2: So I decided to start Duolingo all over again (the third time) on this beautiful day to make it further beautiful and memorable. Today's subject is Italian!🤗♥️🤗 Now I intend to continue every day like my first stint!

PS 3: And how can I forget to write about how I started my day today? Today I started my day by saying the Lauds!😇 When my alarm rang for the second time at 6:15 am I couldn't go back to sleep. I tried to but I could not. So the small soft voice within whispered to me to get up and say the Lauds. So I woke up wide a little before 6:30 am and did my morning prayers - it felt so nice!🤗😇🤗 So Lord if it is your will, please wake me up every day to say my morning prayers this early!🙏🏻



No comments:

Post a Comment