My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

25 January 2012

Today is the Feast of the Conversion of St. Paul the Apostle. He's a patron of authors, evangelists, journalists, lay people, public relations personnel, public relations workers, publishers, reporters, writers, newspaper editorial staff, and many more.🤗 But I have a different connection with him.

A connection of the conversion of heart that we both experienced. He writes about this conversion of his heart in his letters in the New Testament. It was precisely on this day, in 2012, that I too underwent a conversion of heart while reading his Letters. I was in my second year of Bible studies and we were learning the epistles of St. Paul. I always wanted to be a step ahead in my understanding of the Bible and thus was doing my private research on the letters of St. Paul.🤗 

And with good reason as no one had experienced a more dramatic conversion than St. Paul on the road to Damascus! 

It was during this private research that I too experienced my dramatic conversion - I was not on the road but in front of my office computer - the more I read, the more I kept falling in love with Jesus! It was really a dramatic experience for me even though I was not blinded literally. In fact, my spiritual blindness was healed and I started seeing Jesus in a different light.💖 

My conversion was begun when St. Paul's writing allowed Jesus to enter my heart and took over my life completely. As for me, I allowed Jesus to do with me whatever he wanted to and this brought about a total transformation in me. There was no looking back since then. That's why 2012 was an extremely important year of my life - the year I took up a lot of ministries in the church.

In both mine and St. Paul's cases, the conversion has been instantaneous. Since then I have had a conversion practically every day - I am evolving and it is an ongoing process.

Thus, whatever I am today, is only because of his thirteen epistles. No wonder he is called the apostle of the nations - he has been instrumental in giving me too the right faith in Christ and the reason why I hold him in such high esteem is that I converted my heart on the same day of his conversion of heart. So I feel privileged to be sharing this same date of conversion. 25 January is the golden day of my life. To be precise - 25 January 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment