My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, January 26, 2023

I love you and my Peace!

Dear DLL Jesus,

Today's gospel has references to Abraham in it and while I was reading it, I thought about the covenant that God had made to him - the covenant of the Promised Land. This made me think that even though God had made this promise to Abraham, it got fulfilled in God's own time. 

The words "God's own time" made me think of the time I got my Peace in Carmel - at the most unexpected time, Lord you most unexpectedly showed me my Peace!🤗 I don't know the reason why? 

In today's gospel passage Lord you again made me realize that you have your own ways and your own time - your ways are so different from the human ways and everything is possible with you.🤗 But I still wonder why did you show my Peace in Carmel. I am assuming that you can't see me wandering in the wilderness anymore - so you have felt pity for me.🤗 That's the reason you have given me my much-promised land so that I wander no more!🤗

So be it, Lord!

I affirm that you have felt pity for my wanderings and have shown me my Promised Land so that I settle down and wander no more!🤗🤗

Thank you so much for my Peace, Lord!🤗

I love you and my Peace a lot!!!🤗💖🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment