My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Saturday, January 21, 2023

I love you, Infant Jesus!

Dear DLL Infant Jesus,

I love you in a way I can't explain because I don't understand the love that I have for you - it is a strange kind of love - I love you differently as an adult and as an infant - I just don't understand it myself!🌝 But I really, really love you so much!🤗♥️🤗

Praying to you as an infant gives me a different feeling and praying to you as an adult gives me a totally different feeling! I don't understand this feeling as well.🤗

This statue of yours has been put up at our parish for the novenas and your feast next Saturday and Sunday. I clicked this photo on Thursday while coming back from the OCDS meeting.🤗 I have made this photo the home screen photo of my tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment