My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chestnut & Black

Chestnut and Black are the names of my puppies. As the name suggests, one is chestnut and the other is black in color. They used to be stray earlier but not anymore. We adopted them and brought them home on Sunday, 24th January, 2010. Now, with continuous de-worming and injections, they have grown up to be two handsome and adorable puppies. They will soon become dogs now…

But I had a traumatic night on 1st May, 2010, when they both ‘went missing’. I couldn’t stop crying for them and my husband Jason had a terrible time with me and my kids as we kept crying the whole night. But miraculously, and with the grace of Jesus Christ and the blessing of the Holy Spirit, Chestnut found his way and was back in the morning around 8:30 am. It must have been the happiest moment of my life. But Black couldn’t find his way out…

We went searching for him. After two nights, we managed to find Black as well on Monday, 3rd May, 2010, evening. He looked dirty and hungry. I wept in joy and was again the happiest person on earth.

Now both are back to the place they belong to…OUR HOME.

I am so lucky to get them back. This experience has taught me one thing: they mean a lot to me and also to everyone else at home. But looking at the way I had been shedding tears; my husband said that I love them more than anyone else. How do I explain this situation to him? I love everyone in a different way. I have my own way of loving my husband, I have my own way of loving my daughters and I have my own way of loving my puppies. Its unexplainable and immeasurable….Golu, please understand this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment