My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I love jewellery…

From the very beginning, I am in love with jewellery. Not just plain fashion jewellery but real gold and diamond jewellery. I come from that old school of thought wherein I believe that every girl should possess at least one pair of diamond earrings and I just love the song, “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”. They truly are mine and I just love gold jewellery, diamond-studded jewellery and colour gemstones. I buy all my jewellery from Tanishq.

My daughters too are named keeping my love in mind. Jemimah’s short form is Jem (as in gem) and Jewel is jewel herself. Her pet name is Goldie (which I thought of keeping my love for gold in mind).

As luck (or rather ‘love’ would have it), I was introduced to the world of gems and jewellery writing on 7th September, 2006, when I joined JCK India as a Senior Writer. Now, the love for this industry is growing so strongly each passing day that I just cannot think of joining any other field. I just want to stick around in this sector. Right now I am working as a web reporter for a company that aggregates content for the gems and jewellery export promotion council of India (GJEPC).

This industry so beautiful and I get to see such beautiful jewellery every possible day. I get to meet such beautiful people making up this industry. I have added on so many jewellery companies on my Facebook account. I keep getting information about them and also get to see the beautiful images of their jewellery collection.

I want to be an eternal part of this industry. I want to join Womens’ Jewelry Association which has been launched in India. Oh Jesus, I want to do so much for this industry. Please bless me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment