My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!

So says Miley Cyrus and how true it is…for me as well…

Well, I am going to make pink (and white) my ATTITUDE for my birthday this year on 11th July…

I have decided to be seen in pink and white this year…

These two colors will be my birthday code…

Pink because it was my most favourite childhood color and I have fallen in love with this color all over again and white because it is my lucky color…

A deadly combination of pink and white…

Hmm! I have already begun my shopping and the list keeps increasing each passing day…

Am I narcissistic? Who isn’t? But my shopping list includes surprise gifts for my loving husband, lovely daughters and loved dogs also…

Let me see what I can get for them in pink and white… 

No comments:

Post a Comment