My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, May 13, 2010

need to straighten things

Nothing particular is on my mind today to write about. But since I feel like writing (I have little time to spare), I feel I should write. Don’t know when again I will get this kind of golden opportunity.

Well, what do I write about? My husband? Hmm, he’s fine now and has been going to work. We have not been spending too much time together nowadays because of work pressure. We need more time with each other.

My daughters, though on summer holidays, are not enjoying themselves. They are just whiling away their time doing nothing and going nowhere. Since we cannot take them out on a regular basis and since they are too young to be visiting friends on their own, I think their holidays are getting wasted. I remember how we used to enjoy our summer holidays when young…playing indoor games, reading Phantom comics, playing hide-n-seek in the evenings…well, how times have changed. I need to entertain my daughters in a better way and make sure they enjoy their holidays. I need to spend quality time with them.

My doggies too are doing fine. Barking at everyone ringing the doorbell and pouncing on strangers on the road…I feel they too need more attention from me.

As far as I am concerned, I too am living my life reading books and listening to music (would have gone demented by now had I not the habit of reading and listening to music). There’s monotony everywhere…I need to straighten things cleverly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment