My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, April 29, 2010

brand JUBILEE CARDOZO…

JUBILEE CARDOZO…this name has so much of weightage! My gut feeling says that I can create wonders with this name. I can create a brand name out of it. Just the sound of JUBILEE CARDOZO rings such a sensational bell in my ears. I am just becoming fonder and fonder and prouder and prouder of this unique name each passing day…

If you go to see, there’s nobody else with this name. I am on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKED IN, SKYPE, ORKUT, STYLEPILE, and where not, and there’s no other JUBILEE CARDOZO. This name is such a unique one. I want to take advantage of this and create a brand identity for myself. I really don’t know how I will do it, but I am sure I will be able to do something with it…

Now that I have a blog as well with my unique identity, there is nothing that can stop me now. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, I am sure I will head in the right direction…just wish me luck…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment