My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving 2020

Dear DLL Jesus,

Today is Thanksgiving Day and I am so very thankful to you for all your blessings in our life.

Right from the day of my conception till today, you have been so kind and generous to me. Earlier I didn't know about it but now I am so much aware of all the beautiful blessings that you have been bestowing on us.

Each passing day and year have been filled with your blessings. I am especially thankful for the year 2020 which has been the most challenging yet the most blessed year of our lives. Thank you so much for keeping us under your protection and taking care of all our needs, wants and desires. 

This year has been fruitful both at the family level as well as at my individual personal level. As I keep writing to you, 2020 has been the most productive year of my life. Thank you for highlighting to me all my talents and skills and giving me the opportunity to write in three different magazines.

Thank you for my plants and Minnie and Warli painting and the ability to learn three different languages even though candle making was quite a disaster because of lack of the wicks. Thank you for the good food every day and thank you for creating in me the love for cooking them!

Thank you for the beautiful people in my life!

Thank you for being my DLL...❤️My Daddy Long Legs!❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment