My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Mount Carmel


Dear DLL Jesus,

The more I learn about the Carmelite Order, the more I fall in love with it. Something happens to me when I see the enriching beauty of Mount Carmel.

Carmel means "garden, the garden of God, garden-land" and I truly love to see the lush green gardens in the monasteries. I yearn to be there in that garden. In my next birth please send me in the beautiful gardens of Mount Carmel because in this birth I cannot spend a monastic life.

Dear DLL Jesus, is there a way I can be a part of monastic life now? Be in the beautiful gardens of Mount Carmel? Live a life of prayer and silence? Get a small cell of my own and not talk to anyone? 

I am writing all this because I saw a video on Carmelite life just now. Few days ago I had seen a video on the Carmelite cloistered nuns of Thicket Priory. All these have a great impact on me. I enter into a different world altogether and keep thinking about the Carmelite monastery and all things related to it.

I want to write more but don't know what to write. So ending right now. Will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment