My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, February 10, 2012

PLATINUM

Platinum seems to be the newest inspiration in my life. On Tuesday I had gone for the unveiling of a platinum jewellery collection for some brand and I was totally bowled over by the lovely array. I want some platinum jewellery piece for my birthday this year.

Thanks to the rising gold prices, platinum has started “sounding aspirational” as it is becoming affordable. Earlier I was thinking of buying the lowest Samsung Galaxy Y (price as on Feb 08, 2012 starts at Rs 6990). But now I seem to be changing my mind. I am looking forward to that “special” one gift for myself on my birthday – a pair of earrings or a pendant of a simple design in platinum! Just the thought of it is so exhilarating and I am already super excited.

So I am thinking of gifting myself a Tanishq piece from their wide variety of platinum jewellery. Tanishq has relaunched this white metal and around 250 platinum jewellery designs are now available in their select stores.

According to a new report published by Dow Jones, “Indian consumers are showing an increasing interest in purchasing platinum jewellery at the current depressed prices”. So what is this consumer waiting for???

No comments:

Post a Comment