My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My body

“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body”!!!



I always knew this but the realities of these words are cutting through my heart while reading the book on St. Paul.



Further, “If Christ is in you, although your bodies are dead because of sin, your spirits are alive...And when He enters to make His abode in us, our spirit is made alive”.



Still further: “Yet, even though Christ lives within you, your body will die because of sin”



We are baptized into Christ’s body and so I have no right to defile the temple of my body; for this very reason I will take care of my body in a much better way from now on. I will make it look ever more beautiful by covering it with beautiful clothes and keep pampering it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment