My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Good Old Coconut

Since time immemorial, we all know the immense health benefits of drinking coconut water. It has now become one of my regular health benefit regimes. Coconut water is not only low in carbs, it is 99% fat-free and low in sugars. I drink coconut water daily to help me with my nerves and its aiding me in weight loss. Though I am not diabetic, it helps me hydrate my body and protects my heart as well. That’s why I have a loving heart now. 

Coconut water is not only high in potassium; it contains many other magical health benefits as well. We have been consistently drinking coconut water from last few months to regulate our intestinal function. Though I was never a cola fan and a juice person, I have adapted to this natural juice which is packed with simple sugar and electrolytes. It acts as a natural detoxification.

I used to have coconut water while I was pregnant and now I have started having it regularly. People with dry skin can apply tender coconut water on their face directly. So I guess I should apply this on my face now since this supposed winter season has made my skin quite dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment