My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christ Jesus

Last night, in IBIBLEVERSES, I came across this couple of beautiful sentences about my Lord God. It says: “The more we know Christ, the more we want to talk about him. The more we speak with Christ, the more we want to speak about him. The more we are won over by Christ, the more we want to draw others to him.” I absolutely loved this. Similar things happen to me as well – the more I come to know about Him, the more I feel like knowing about Him. So I keep researching about Christ on Google, try to read the latest news written about Him and try to buy the new books available in my church bookstall.

Jesus was born about 7 BC in Bethlehem in Judea and with His miraculous birth; He is considered the Son of God and God himself. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made”. Jesus Christ is the person who changed the world forever with His teachings of love and faith, using logical parables. He embraced fishermen and tax collectors and turned them into some of the most influential men to ever live.

The most central biblical names for Jesus are Son of God, Son of Man, Christ, Lord and Savior. The history of Jesus Christ is contained in four books or Gospels; outside these it cannot be pretended that there is any reliable narrative of His life. No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment