My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

All set…

I am all set for my birthday – right from my clothes to footwear to handbags to cosmetics – I have purchased them all. Yesterday I bought a Chambor lip gloss and something else (which cannot be mentioned here) and this ends my vigorous birthday shopping spree. If I happen to buy anything more it will just be an additional bonus for me; honestly I don’t need anything else.

Talking of Chambor, it has become my favorite cosmetic brand after Revlon and Maybelline. I like their belief that “Every woman is inherently beautiful and make up will just enhance this beauty”. I fully agree with them and so last year I bought a mauve lipstick and this year a brown sparkling Glitzy Gloss lip gloss. It’s their newest launch in the market and since I am extremely fascinated towards Chambor’s cosmetic products nowadays, I decided to get this new brown lip gloss for myself. My existing one (of a very stupid brand) will get over at any given point of time and I don’t like to take risks as far as my cosmetics are concerned.

More than a lipstick, a lip gloss has always been my most favorite make-up product. I love them because I feel that it enhances my looks and gives me a natural look. Now this Chambor lip gloss, bought from Asiatic Department Store, has become a permanent accessory for me – I will wear it every day at work and also during any party or celebration.

Like Chambor, Asiatic Department Store in Churchgate is fast becoming my favorite shopping destination since December last year – I had bought the ‘Mediterranean’ by Elizabeth Arden (EA) from there. Unlike most of the popular malls in Mumbai, this store is conveniently located close to Churchgate station which helps me save time. I don’t need to worry much about reaching home late. This family departmental store has a fairly good collection of my favorite EA perfumes and other cosmetics brands; I need not run to a far-away mall every time I need to shop for these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment