My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 30, 2004

Nowadays there’s so much pressure at work that it becomes exceedingly difficult to jot down my thoughts and post blogs. Day by day I am getting additional work and to spare one moment also seems next to impossible. But I had to write about January 30, 2004.

January 30, 2012, is extremely important. Today’s the day, eight years back in 2004; we came to know about Goldie. We got the good news about Goldie.

It would be a blatant lie if I say that I was tremendously happy. Sorry to confess, I was not! Somehow, I never wanted a second child may be because I always wanted a daughter so when I got one at the very first time, I didn’t have the longing for anymore children. I was overjoyed with Googaa in my life – I didn’t want anyone else – I didn’t have space for anyone else!

But Golu felt that Googaa would be lonely without any sibling and so we should have another child. He had to brainwash me a lot for this second child – I finally had to agree though like I always say, if I had my own way, I would never go for a second child.

So the long and short of this entire post is that on the evening of this said day, we got the confirmation about Goldie though at that time we had absolutely no idea that it would be ‘Goldie’ – we always thought it would be Jarvis – the name we had selected for our son!

Well, so from this day onwards we waited with bated breath for our second bundle of joy which was finally sent to us on 30th September, 2004, at 7:55 pm. Again I was extremely happy to have a daughter in my life and kept thanking the doctor for this wonderful baby. I just managed to have a glance at her while she was taken for her bath. She was brought to me much later!

Needless to say, I was overjoyed to see her! Somehow all my reservations for the second child vanished into thin air and I fell in love with my Goldie. I named her Jewel and for pet name I selected Goldie as I am extremely fond of gold. And today she is an integral part of my life who likes to sleep on my right arm in the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment