My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Enter the Dragon

Well, I made a grave mistake yesterday while researching on the year of the Dragon. I made my Golu a Monkey which he isn’t; he’s actually a Dog (1970). Fact is, Goldie is a Monkey (2004) and she’s the only one who actually ‘fools’ and ‘flatters’ me by her charming smile and cute behavior. Googaa happens to be a Snake (2001).

But sadly a Dog man and a Dragon woman don’t have much in common at all. It seems she needs flattery and admiration, but he won’t have a clue about how to fulfill this need for her. He won’t hesitate to point out her faults (which he does), which will cause a spectacular reaction from her (which it does).

Further research shows that even though he is generous and kind and she is loyal and true, they just can’t seem to get along. They each have a talent for causing the other irritation!!!

Compatibility
(1 - least compatible, 100 - most compatible)
Dog - 55 - With reservation. The dog might suffer. (So sad)

Since I am a FIRE DRAGON (1976), my best friends are Rats (I know no Rats) and Monkeys (Goldie) and can you believe my mortal enemies are DOGS as problems arise with them. My Golu; how sad!

The long and short of this Dragon+Dog relationship is that it’s a truly tumultuous affair – not recommended for peace of mind!!!

A Dragon parent has little problems with Snake (Googaa) and mutually satisfying relationship with a Monkey (Goldie).

Since I am a Cancer Dragon, I have polished tastes (very true) and am an artist of some sort (don’t know). It seems my home acts as showcase of all my artistic talents. I am a less self-indulged character and am caring and tender individual. For me a tight-knit relationship and established home is necessary for happiness. So far, so good!

Lastly, a Dragon+Rat relationship is the most brilliant relationship – plenty of love, mental sensitivity and understanding. Though it’s tipped for happiness, I know no Rats (1972) and honest to God, I have absolutely no interest in knowing any Rats right now in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment