My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, January 27, 2012

Esbeda

Yesterday, 26th January, 2012, I became the proud owner of five Esbeda handbags. Can you believe that? Not one but five!!! Sometimes my Golu really surprises me. Yesterday he had gone to Inorbit Mall (Malad) and got five of these premium handbags for me.

This is for the first time I will be using Esbeda brand of exclusive and fashionable bags ranging from formal and chic to evening wear and bridal wear. Mine are mostly ranging from formal to chic and there’s this navy blue one which is my most favorite among the five…I am going to use it on my birthday. I am so happy to own this world-class, premium, and hi-fashion range of bags – looks like the year of the Dragon has indeed started on a positive note for this Dragon.

Esbeda though not an international fashion brand is on par with international labels as it has exotic international designs at an affordable price. Oops, this post is turning out to be a press release or a news piece for the brand!!!!

I guess enough about Esbeda; now I should be writing something about my life time membership with Crossword – on 18th January I became the life time member of Crossword bookstore – now I can buy books from them at a discounted rate!

Also, I bought a lot of UCB clothes on that day……………………………! I have started liking UCB as a brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment