My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wondrous Wednesday

It wasn’t a wondrous Wednesday for me but it became one when I got a SMS alert in the train intimating me that my Golu has written some ‘wondrous’ things on my wall. Before that it was more of a wavering Wednesday for me. I had no clue of what I would do today. Like I wrote yesterday, the kids have their summer holidays now and nothing is happening on time. They behave just the way they want to without listening to me. They just make me scream and shout at them. On top of that, my maid has gone on leave for almost a week and additional household chores have been added to my already full basket. Now I have to scrub vessels and sweep the floor also. I was in a haze……till I got that SMS. I don’t feel ‘hazy’ anymore.

That’s the wonderful part – I instantly come to know whenever anyone writes anything on my wall or comments on my status or photos. Or sends messages to me. I don’t have to be online all the time. These SMSs keep me well informed of all the happenings.

Yesterday I said I will be busy and so not sure of the next post. But today I want to say that “I have to write things down to feel I fully comprehend them” (Norwegian Wood). So I have to write down my thoughts.

I am going to make this Wednesday an extraordinarily ‘wondrous’ one by going on shopping today. Yes, I am going to shop to my heart’s content. I have wanted to shop for some time now but something or the other was playing the spoilsport. But I will not allow anything to go wrong today. And since 8th May is Mother’s Day and on 10th we have to go for a wedding, I guess today’s the perfect day to shop.

My thoughts are crystal clear today. I am not thinking the obnoxious thoughts of Ammu and Velutha. My mind is peaceful and I would rather continue with this feeling. This always happens to me when I am listening to Oye 104.8 FM in the morning. I guess I should always listen to ‘Mumbai ki Jani, Archana Jani’ in the mornings. She envelops me in her positive attitude towards life and I am always in a perky mood after listening to her PJs. She never fails to bring a smile on my face and so does ‘Golmaal’. The quirky PJs just lift up my spirit every time I listen to them. RJ Komal’s ‘Oye Gramophone’ in the afternoon, while going home, is the icing on the cake. Nothing else for me! Just Oye 104.8 FM….whole day….!

PS: Since it is Levi’s 158th birthday, yesterday they gifted me 158 Levi’s Loop points free! I now have 203 Loop points (Rs 203)!!!

And sometimes I feel like ‘unfriending’ some of the friends from my list of 257. Sometimes I feel like ‘unfriending’ all except ONE. But I fear…what will the other 256 friends think and how odd and fishy it will look. Just ONE friend in my friends list!

No comments:

Post a Comment