My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, February 14, 2011

A trip to Alibaug



On Friday, 11th February, 2011, I went on a picnic to Alibaug with my colleagues at Centerac. It was an overnight picnic and I came back next day evening. I hadn’t gone on a picnic since a very long time so I really enjoyed and spent some “me” time at the picnic spot.

We started from the Gateway of India on Friday afternoon in a catamaran and reached Alibaug in the evening around 5 o’clock. Soon after reaching there, we went to the sea beach and I clicked a lot of photographs – of myself, the beach, coconut trees, shells, rocks, sunset – few of these are already uploaded on Facebook. I also rode on the horse-cart along with other girls. Then all of us played kho-kho at the beach and came back to our hotel to have our dinner. In the meantime, there was a huge bonfire and hookah and we all sang around it the way we wanted to.

Then at midnight we went for a walk at the beach and next day in the morning played cricket. I enjoyed and laughed a lot. In the afternoon we went to beach again and I collected a lot of shells for Jemimah and Jewel. We had prawns curry, rice and ‘surmai’ fry for lunch. It was great fun….!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment