My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fifteen years!!!

Fifteen years ago, today's the day, I started working as a trainee journalist. I was immensely passionate about journalism and utterly crazy for cricketer Sanjay Manjrekar. It was the biggest aim of my life to be a journalist and meet him. I guess this is the only reason I chose this career in journalism.

Burning with this passion, I joined a company called EXIM as a trainee journalist and used to work part-time over there. In the mornings I would go to work and in the afternoons I would go to my college. Life was extremely cool or so I felt at that time.

But honestly, it has been an extremely roller-coaster career for me. I have never aimed high and always given priority to my family. For me, it has always been home first and then work. That's the way it has been since I got married and especially after my two babies. But once in a while, I have had to compromise a bit on the family front but then I make sure that everything runs smoothly all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi J- Congrats!!! Where are you working now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi....sorry I saw your comment too very late...thanks...yes I am still working with GJEPC web team. How about you? Still with Sia? Actually I love the jewellery industry and would like to remain here as long as possible :)

    ReplyDelete