My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, February 10, 2011

EMMS School, Sector 5, Bhilai

I am so very happy today. And also so very nostalgic!!! Few minutes back I joined EMMS Sector 5 School in Bhilai on Facebook. It is the second school that I attended. In my entire school life, I have attended four schools as my father kept relocating from one city to another. Never mind! Actually I was searching for something else in Bhilai when I happened to come across the school. I was so very happy to see the old black and white class photographs – of other students – none from my class…but still I felt so very happy just looking at them. I saw photographs of the school compound, cycle stand and the stage where in my fifth standard I had danced during the Annual Day on the song “We welcome you to EMMS 5….” I used to participate in each and every activity in the school. Just like Jemimah and Jewel. My eyes were getting filled with tears when I saw the old pictures. The entrance gate and the classroom….oh, they all look just the same. I saw the pictures of my PT teacher and headmistress Mrs. Ahuja. I wish to find some of my old classmates like Renuka, Pinky, Moumita, Paromita, Pratibha, etc, etc, etc, here online. Some teachers like Mrs. Ghera, Mrs. Ghatak (my fifth standard class teacher), Mrs. Iyer (used to teach Maths), Mrs. Narang and my most favourite Archana Miss. And also our Sanskrit sir whose name I have forgotten. I hope I am able to do that soon.

I also have found EMMS Sector 6 school but unable to join the group as my computer is giving some technical error. This is the first school of my life. I was in I ‘B’ and my class teacher’s name was Mrs. Sharma and the name of my class teacher in the second standard was Mrs. Pali. I remember only one girl from this school – Shweta Dey – whose fingers were bitten by a monkey during her childhood (that’s what she used to say). I am still feeling nostalgic today and want to know where everybody is from my school.

I used to be Jubilee Mukherjee at that time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment