My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A whirlwind weekend…

This weekend came in and went away as a whirlwind for us. It ended as soon as it had begun….in a jiffy!

Weekends are the most special, most scared, most sacred and most hectic days for us as a lot of things happen in a short span of time. This was a special one though as on 19th June, we completed eleven years of “falling in love”, and went out for dinner in the evening. But earlier in the day, Goldie joined Karate classes and so I was busy with her. Jemimah has already acquired her Blue Belt and is a “senior” now.

Actually, Sunday, 20th June, was the most hectic day. Early at 7o’clock in the morning, Jemimah and Jewel went for their Karate classes and soon after that, for Sunday classes. After mass, I and Jason joined Bible reading classes from this Sunday. It will be on for the next two years. Then, since Jemimah will be receiving her First Holy Communion in April 2011, there was a meeting with all the First Holy Communion parents in the Church. That ended at around 12 o’clock and we went home to have lunch. After resting for a little while, I had to cook a hasty dinner as I had to attend my first Animators’ meeting.

Like I had written in my “Second Reading” blog, I have been chosen as one of the animators for my SCC and had to attend this first introductory meeting. It’s a good feeling because though born a non-Christian; I am able to do so much for the Lord that I really feel lucky for being “the chosen one”. I really feel proud of whatever little I am able to do despite all my limitations and I can always feel Jesus helping me in all my endeavors.

So though this weekend was so hectic and I hardly had any spare time, I think it was one of the most fulfilling and satisfying one spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment