My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, June 25, 2010

"To see them both again"

"To see them both again", thought Odysseus, "could any joy be greater"?
I simply love this line. How true it is for me as well! Every day after work I rush back home to see them both. I keep thinking about them both when away and get annoyed if anything delays my regular schedule. I don’t like hanging around anywhere unnecessarily unless it is too very critical. I like to reach home on time to be with them both. It is my greatest joy.

I love them both and they mean a lot to me even though it’s a totally different story altogether after I reach home. But the first meeting is always sweet and happy and I really look forward to it everyday when they both come running to cuddle and kiss me. A little while later the situation changes and it’s the same old story everyday. They fight with each other, and I yell at them both. They don’t listen to me, and I yell at them both. They sit for hours and hours over their homework, and I yell at them both. And it goes on and on and on…

But to see them both again everyday is a heavenly feeling. Odysseus, I owe you this line…

No comments:

Post a Comment