My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, June 7, 2010

School Time…

Its school time again. From today, Jemimah and Jewel’s school has reopened. Jemimah is in fourth grade now and Jewel in the first. We had to get up at 5o’clock in the morning. I thought it would be total chaos to dress them both but thankfully, everything went in quite smoothly. Jemimah and Jewel both got up without much fuss and amidst the excitement of the first day, dressed up without misbehaving and also had their breakfast. Ma helped in making parathas for their tiffin and I made black channas (their favourite)…

There was double excitement because from this year onwards, they both will be going at the same time and in the same van. They will come back together. I also reached office on time. Praise the Lord, everything was on time and it rained also a bit today. In fact, it has been raining in bits since yesterday. I hope to carry on the chores everyday without any major hiccups…

No comments:

Post a Comment