My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, April 14, 2023

Precious Day of my Life

Dear DLL Jesus,

I went to sleep immediately after the previous post and I slept quite well. I overslept. And then I had a dream and in my dream, I was at Ryshivana. But no one and nothing was familiar. It was the last day of a retreat and we were given cakes. I ate three cakes.😀 My train was supposed to be leaving from Mangalore station at 5 pm. But I was busy eating the free cakes. Then I realized that only ten minutes were left for my train to leave from Mangalore and I was one and a half hours away from the station. I panicked and stood on the road crying loudly and calling from rickshaws. None of them stopped for me and so I kept crying loudly. I then woke up crying and realized that I had overslept. In my dream I overate and in reality, I overslept. So nothing seems to be going all that well on the 22nd year of my baptism. I have been overthinking since morning and am upset about the thought of not getting a good course that I can do either in Ryshivana or Dhyanavana. I am restless and irritated - not an ideal way to spend the most precious day of my life.😥

No comments:

Post a Comment