My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, April 17, 2023

It is you, Jesus!

Dear DLL Jesus,

Since the time I have been getting this desire for attending the courses at Ryshivana and Dhyanavana, I am reminded of some things that the Little Flower wrote in Chapter 8 of her book THE STORY OF A SOUL. While reading this book in February at the beginning of the Lenten season, I knew that these quotes were written for me.🤗

So to begin with, her quote, "I believe quite simply that it is Jesus himself, hidden in my poor heart, Who is mysteriously at work inspiring me from hour to hour with whatever He wishes me to do" is so true. I know you keep inspiring me from hour to hour, minute to minute, second to second. Without your inspiration, I will be a total failure.

Then how true it is when she writes that "He alone can fill the vast abyss of my desires." The desire to be good and to do good and the desire to go for the Lauds in the church and attend daily morning Mass. Thus it's you Jesus who is "always guiding and inspiring me" because you "take into account our weaknesses and knows so well the frailty of our nature." 

And my favourite one, when I read in February and even now, because of which I am writing this post is "He would not inspire me with the desires I feel, were He not willing to fulfil them."

Thus, my Jesus, I am so very sure that it is you and only you who have inspired me with the desire of studying at Ryshivana and Dhyanavana. You have kindled my heart to study - online Biblical Theology and all these courses. You know that I am ready to eat this solid food and I can be taken away from the milk that I was growing on. 

So thank you, Jesus, for this trust in me, and for inspiring me with a desire to know you better by attending these courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment