My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, April 14, 2023

Happy Baptism Day to me🤗

Dear DLL Jesus,

It was on this day in 2001 that I was baptized as an adult. From a Bengali Brahmin, I became a Roman Catholic.

I wasn’t glad THEN but I am glad NOW that I was baptized - otherwise, who could I love so much and who would have become my daddy long legs? Who would have stopped me from the vain wanderings in the wilderness and shown me my true Carmel Peace, my CP? 

I was born to be united with you as per the doctrine of St. John of the Cross. If I was not baptized I could not enter Carmelo and I would not have known my Pace and my Pace couldn't set me free. I would have kept wandering and knocking on the wrong doors. I would not have known the great doctors and Saints of the Carmelite Order. My heart just shuddered at this thought and I can feel the tears that are welling up in my eyes. If I was not baptized I would not have known Cloistered Carmel also. My life would have been such a painful one.

Thank you, Lord, for calling me to you and baptizing me, and planting me in the beautiful garden of Carmel. My eyes are now filled with tears and I am still shuddering at the thought of not knowing my CP had I not got baptized. I am tormented now and my vision is blurred because of the tears. 

Now I fully understand the importance of being baptized and I will honour this day more than my birthday as I have been doing for the past few years now. But this year's baptism day is extra special because I realized that I could not even enter Carmelo had I not been baptized. And this realization horrifies me because baptism=carmel=carmel peace. No baptism, no Carmel, no Carmel Peace.😥 So it would have been much better for me to have died in my mother's womb when she tried to get rid of me.😥

But Lord you had other wonderful plans for me🤗 which I can see now for myself.

So a very happy baptism day to me!!!

💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment