My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Saturday, October 31, 2020

The Herald Weekly

"For every one who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted." (Luke 14:17)

Dear DLL Jesus,

This verse is from the last line of today's Gospel passage!

And the photo attached with this post is my first write up that appeared in the Herald Weekly magazine!

Thank you so much, Lord!

The world rejected you but you proved them wrong by being triumphant over death! The world rejected my writings but you proved them wrong by making me an instrument to write about your love and mercy!

We both were humbled by the world but we both have been exalted now! What a beautiful situation!

Now just one more dream has to come true so that your name is glorified further!

Lord, I want this handbook to see the light of the day so that the world knows how much you love me and have been abundant in your blessings!

Let your name be glorified, Lord!

Let your will be done, Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment