My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

“I live life”

Something I wrote in 2015 still holds true!

In 2015, somebody asked me, “So, what do you do nowadays?” Without batting an eyelid, I had answered smilingly, “I live life”.

And this answer got me thinking. And I thought over it the whole night and am still thinking over it.

And I am so glad I gave this answer.

Indeed I am living my life – the kind of life I had always dreamed for myself – with only positive people around me. I have started loving the most dreaded chore – cooking and today I again thank the Almighty for this beautiful life and giving me the chance to enjoy it with the people I love the most.

No more negativity and no more rushing to work – I do things at my own pace and I am not answerable to anyone except the people who love me the most – and the most beautiful part is that they never question and they never judge. 

I have cultivated hobbies and I study and I read and I write for pleasure and not for people…I laze around, I stand at the window looking at the rising sun, admiring the leaves trying to touch the window pane and I smile and I live life. 

Yes, indeed, my life is beautiful even though it’s ordinary and I am living it to the fullest!😍

Have a Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment